Friday, February 22, 2013

House Address- Update 1 & 2

Hi All- I'm Eric...Emma's Dad.  First and foremost I need to thank my favorite sister in-law for creating this wonderful blog for Emma.  Not sure how or why I was chosen to give the updates but whoever's on this is probably in for a treat as I'm far from an english major and lost "filter" (as my wife calls it) many years ago.  I'm new to the blog world so forgive me in advance for breaking all the social media rules but I'll do my best to keep this up to date with the latest happenings.  Feel free to post questions, thoughts or wishes and I will provide the answers or details to the best of my ability. 

So to get you up to speed, last night we packed up my Aunt Linda’s (Meme) new RV with all the toys, clothes and the kitchen sink and she rolled out this morning with my Uncle Leon.  They are currently in PA.  The OBrien Clan will be leaving at 7pm tonight (driving) to my mom’s in Rockledge, FL.  We are due to arrive early Sunday morning.  Emma’s pre-op appt has been moved to Wednesday @ 10am and her surgery is scheduled for Thursday 2/28/12.  We will move into our house on March 1st.

Our new address as of March 1st:
Eric & Amanda OBrien
8071 Murano Circle
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Eric:  603-674-0299
Amanda:  401-578-8732

Hospital- February 28th – March 3:
St. Mary’s Medical Center
901 45th St  
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
(561) 844-6300

That's all for now...

On The Road- Update 2


Well it seems as though 7pm was a little agressive. The space ship, grocery  getter, mom mobile, shaggin wagon or for the PC folks-mini van was packed to  the gills and departed at 8:30. Our journey has begun...


1 comment:

  1. My dear newphew, I knew you as a little boy and believe me, you never, ever had a filter! That's what we all loved most about you. Sending my love and best wishes. Love you.
    Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete