Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thank You

First and foremost, Amanda and I would like to thank Dr. Paley and his team... Emma not so much right now but someday soon I'm sure. Second comes Grammie for taking care of Teagan and Madison these past few days but more importantly the days/months to come. Next needs to be family and I need to say that I wish I could go on and name each individually but 1. that would be impossible and 2. if I happened to miss someone I'd cry. After that are our friends, friends of family, friends of friends-
Thank you so much for everything you have done, are doing and allowing us to lean on you in the future. Lastly (now you know there really is no particular order), to my wife who holds the family together each and every day with her love, compassion and devotion as a mother and wife. You are all amazing and know that words could never express our gratitude through this and all you've done for our family.
With Our Deepest Love,
Team Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment