Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 14- Sleeping well!

All went well last night with Em. She is needing less and less of her pain med and woke up telling me she wanted to watch a movie. I said great, which one? She said, I'll pick and up she got, picked up the movies, brought them to me, laid down, picked out the movie, got up, walked back to the tv, put it in, walked back, laid down, got up, walked around the living room looking for the remote, climbed up on the couch, got it, climbed back down to the floor and walked back to lay down with me. I know this doesn't sound like much but have you seen that thing on her leg??? We snuggled up and watched a little Lion King while waiting for the rest of the monkeys to awake. Em and I sleep on the aerobed in the living room with every imaginable stuffed animal you can think of along with her favorite blankets, pillows, random toys, puzzles, books, crayons, markers and a leftover potato chip or two. I know she is doing better as last night she was her usually self sleeping across the bed, then upside down and back on top of me. I just lay awake smiling knowing that my little girl is back on track even with Teddy Ruskin biting my neck, hello kitty lodged in my back, Winnie the Pooh trying to find some honey in a place he doesn't belong and Dora yapping with Diego all night. This isn't complaining as I'd wake up with a sore neck and kinked back the rest of my life if it took just a little bit of pain away from any of my little girls. Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. Keep an eye on Winnie the Pooh...sounds like a mischevious one!

    ReplyDelete