Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 46- Water Logged

Sunday- 4/14/13

It was a scorcha today! The girls went for a walk to feed the fish with Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, Kinley and Kim. I heard Kinley went for an accidental swim and I was afraid to ask if Teagan had anything to do with it... Then the crew hit the pool for a few hours. I need to thank Kim as she is a trooper at the pool. Maddie is stuck to her like glue asking her to watch her do this and that or throw her here or there. It's not like she doesn't have two of her own to worry about... Check out the pics of Maddie diving in the pool (surrounded by her surrogate family) and Hannah and Maddie racing.

In the afternoon, we went to Abby's birthday at the beach (Jennifer Scott's little girl). Happy 5th B-day Abby! It was at a little lagoon that we've heard so much about but hadn't made it to yet. Grace, Mandy and Kevin always told us we needed to go and we finally made it! It was as great as they said it was! Em can't play in the sand with her pin sites but Dr. Paley encourages the salt water and she loved it!

We made it home for the back 9 of the Masters and a story book ending! No, the 14 year old didn't win but he was low amateur which is a feat in itself. An Aussie won for the first time ever and in a playoff at that... beating "the duck"- walks like a duck, talks like a duck, must be a duck- no that's just his nickname and very fitting at that although he's one hell of a golfer (past Masters champ and US Open winner). I guess its getting late or the fact that I had to watch this event unfold with my mom, wife and 3 kiddo's (who all pretended to know what was going on) or maybe its just that I haven't had the chance to talk golf with anyone in the past 24 hours, that I've decided to ramble on about a Duck and an Aussie in which I just wasted a minute of your life, that you will never get back and for that, I apologize. Anyway, congrats Adam Scott- you deserved it... and I was pulling for ya!






No comments:

Post a Comment