Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 55- Emma Quotes

Tuesday 4/23/13

I've had a special request to have Em give her thoughts on this adventure. Her words: "I want to go back to New Hampshire". So I'm not getting much feedback there! Here are some of my favorite quotes:

I want a Super Brace on my other leg like Gracie!

Why don't I have PT today? (On the weekends!)

Where's my Rootbeer? (Yes Dad is still giving her Rootbeer to take her Spicy medicine)

Let me fix my Super Brace! (She grabs my wrenches and works on her Super Brace when I'm tightening her nuts and bolts)

Let me swim to you. Back up! (When your too close to her in the pool and she wants to swim further)

I love you so much! (When she's tired and medicated)

I miss Murphy. (Whenever she see's a dog or sometimes just out of the blue)

And some of my not so favorite quotes:

Don't touch my pins! (Hence the nightly pin cleaning!)

Daddy, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts! (At 2am, when she won't take her medicine)

I'll check in with Mom and get some of her favorite and not so favorite quotes and update later.

Side Note: Maddie lost another tooth!!!

1 comment:

  1. Muphy helped himself to some girl scout cookies last night! Alice will be delivering some empty, shredded boxes!! Naughty pup!!
    Loving the quotes, need more! xoxAuntie Treena

    ReplyDelete